Monday, February 28, 2005

This Weeks Play List

Here is what was added to the play list this week:

Keren Ann - Not Going Anywhere (2004) What a beautiful CD this is. We walked away from the Girl Called Eddy show talking about Keren.

Lili Haydn - Light Blue Sun (2003) Well, if Lili was trying to get rid of her goth followers, this CD would do it. She has so much talent. I hope she takes on another direction next time. But what can I say; she's a woman with a violin. :-)

Blue Merle - Live I know next to nothing about these guys. Island Records sent me a link to their web site, there was a live performance available for download, it sounded pretty good, and I put one of their songs into the rotation.

Bette Midler - Bette Midler (1973) The old stuff is still the best, and I can't resist throwing a few of these into the mix.

No comments:

Music Hall Link - Alejandro Escovedo listen