Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Still Updating

Well, the new software is up and running, but I'm still working to get all of the music that was on the old system up and running on the new one. And there are plenty of little things to fix. I'm still trying to fine tune the segues (especially the IDs) and getting the rotation of new music to work right is going to take a little time. And of course, the new music is piling up big time. I've got a huge stack of CDs that I've already listened to that need to be imported into the system. We'll get there. The good news so far is that I'm starting to hear indie artists that I haven't really heard in awhile, as the Indie rotation now has more priority. Speaking of which, if you are an indie artist that I play on The Promise and you'd like to have an ID thrown into my rotation, contact me and I'll give you the parameters to record it.

Thank you all for your patience. This work in progress, will hopefully continue to get better and better.

No comments:

Music Hall Link - Alejandro Escovedo listen